It’s no secret – I love to try new recipes. I constantly find myself “pinning” dips, cookies, apps – you name it, I’ve got a pin board for it. Go ahead, check it out. See? It’s a bit of an obsession.
Anyway! The other day I was flipping through Redbook and came across the most beautiful pizza that I’d ever seen. I was immediately drawn to it. So much so that I literally went out and bought all the ingredients to make it – that night.
The result? THIS.
This is the ultimate brunch pizza. Little bit of lunch, little bit of breakfast – in pizza form. What more could you want!?
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- One (1) pre-made pizza dough (I used Boboli – thin crust!) OR one (1) lb pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- Two (2) Tbsp Dijon Mustard (I used Spicy Brown – it’s all I had)
- Four (4) oz Gruyere Cheese, grated
- Four (4) oz Deli Ham, thinly sliced
- One (1) bunch of Spinach (I used baby Spinach)
- Four (4) Eggs, large
Heat oven to 450*. Spread mustard over the pizza dough evenly. Lay out ham over the mustard and sprinkle the cheese over the ham. Top with spinach and a bit more cheese, then carefully crack the eggs over the ingredients, spreading them out among four sections.
Bake for 15-17 minutes, until the egg whites are set and the crust is a golden brown.